A Halloween Costume Party is both fun and appealing! Halloween is celebrated at the end of October with the spirit of rejoicing with friends and family. It holds equal excitement for kids and grown ups (Check out Creepy Halloween Flyer Template For Parties). The celebration includes attending costume party, carving pumpkins, lighting bonfire, playing games, telling scary stories and watching horror movies (Horror Movie Night Flyer Template). Halloween Costume Party Flyer Template is specifically created keeping a theme based costume party. It could be a witch and wizard based theme, zombies based, vampires based etc. The fun lies to be as close the scary creature the theme is based on as possible. Many youtubers do really exciting and impressive make up to add in the look (check out Julia Graf for some unbelievable make overs).
In order to invite your relatives or friends, it is a good way to design a good quality invitation flyer and then spread the word. Now designing an attractive and effective flyer is definitely time demanding and it needs certain graphic and program designing expertise. We at publisherflyers(dot)com have created following Halloween Costume Party Flyer Template using Microsoft Publisher to help you in this very situation. You don’t need to be an expert in graphic designing to use this template however MS Publisher needs to be installed on your machine if you want to tailor it as per your particular needs. You can also see guide on editing and creating flyer in MS Publisher.
Below is the preview of Halloween Costume Party Flyer Template:
This flyer is created in MS Publisher. Its theme is light and mature suiting costume parties at professional level.
For your help, we are going to share some tips and guides to create Halloween Costume Party Flyer Template:
- Keep a perfect balance of colors that will make your flyer easy to read without any irritation. It will be good to choose the theme of your party to design the Halloween flyer.
- Halloween flyer should contain all important details necessary for your potential guests. It should contain venue, date, commencement and ending time of party and essential contact numbers as well as email addresses for the guidance of guests.
- You can use different stylish fonts to make your flyer more attractive but use bigger size of fonts that should be readable even from 10 feet away. You can use different clip arts such as bats, pumpkins, scary trees and haunted houses to decorate your Halloween flyer. I have used ‘Chiller’ font for the above flyer sample.
- Proper positioning of images and text is necessary for the perfect layout of the Halloween flyer.
- Send Halloween flyers to your friends and relatives at least one to two weeks before your party. Read more…
- You can use your social media accounts to inform your contacts about Halloween party. Your friend will get information about the party through their news feeds.
Here is the download link of FREE printable Halloween Costume Party Flyer Template